Cookies are small text files (.txt format) that are automatically saved on your hard drive (hard disk) of your computer. Our cookies do not contain any personal information, ensuring absolute respect your privacy and are used exclusively for navigation and recognition within our web catalog.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the computer when a website is visited by a user. The cookie allows the site to store information about your visit, such as storing the items placed in your shopping cart or the username used to login to simplify the future use of the site during your next visits. The advantage of having the cookies installed in your PC is to no longer need to fill out the same information each time you want to access a site visited previously.
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the “Alt” key
3. In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”
4. Then select the “Privacy” tab
5. Go “Settings History,” and then “Use custom settings”. Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on “Tools” and then “Internet Options”
3. Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the privacy level you want to set (up to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow it all)
4. Then click on OK
1. Open Chrome
2. Click on the “Tools”
3. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”
4. Select “Content settings” under “Privacy” tab
5. “Cookies” you can clear the cookies and save preferences
1. Open Safari
2. Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the panel “Security “dialog box that follows
3. In the” Accept Cookies “you can specify if and when Safari should save the cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (labeled with a question mark)
4. For more information about cookies that are stored on your computer, click “Show Cookies”